Complete Restoration Services is Available 24/7
When you need help fast for a devastating water damage issue, call Complete Restoration Services in your neighborhood right away. It has the latest equipment for water removal and some of the most highly trained professionals in the area to complete your water damage restoration. Don’t let water cause lasting damage in your home or business – make the call right away to stop the damage before it starts and let Complete Restoration Services do the heavy lifting.
Why call a professional to dry out your home?
The homeowners who generally experience the most lasting effects of a flood or water issue are those who try to go it alone. Resist the urge to simply open the doors and windows and pull out a box fan; you need knowledgeable, experienced professionals with industrial-grade equipment to handle your water problems in the most efficient way.
Aside from the hassle you’ll be saving yourself by bringing in the pros with Complete Restoration Services, here are a few more reasons not to handle water damage restoration yourself:
- Mold and mildew that may form after standing water can have long-term consequences on your health
- Floor and wall warping can be caused by even the slightest moisture left over from a flood
- Some floodwater may contain bacteria that can make your family and pets sick
- Professional water extraction equipment dries out your home in a fraction of the time
As soon as you notice water pooling where it's not supposed to be, call Complete Restoration Services. Its certified technicians can be there within in an hour to begin assessing the problem and give you a free estimate.
How does water damage restoration work?
Complete Restoration Services has years of experience handling this part of the country’s worst flooding and water issues.
When you place a call to the Complete Restoration Services emergency help line or set up a regular appointment, you can expect the following when it comes to water damage treatment:
- REMOVAL of standing water, usually taking several hours
- DRYING of residual moisture in flooring and walls, which requires heavy equipment
- RESTORATION of your property to its previous state
- CLEANING of germs and bacteria that could make your family sick
- PREVENTION of a reoccurrence with referrals to contractors and/or plumbers
- Complete Restoration Services will also work with your insurance company, filing the necessary paperwork to get your claim processed as soon as possible. All the work by its certified technicians is also guaranteed for a year.
What usually causes water damage in homes and offices?
There are dozens of factors that can lead to a water issue in your home. The most common precursor of water damage in the U.S. is faulty plumbing, and many historic and aging homes are at an increased risk of flooding due to broken and leaky pipes that haven't received proper attention over time.
In addition to plumbing problems, weather is a big factor in many flooding situations. Heavy rains, flash floods and snow melt can lead to a water issue inside your home, and instances like these are difficult to prevent. That’s where Complete Restoration Services comes in.
Whether you need to dry out your home’s carpets, a concrete pad, tiling, marble, crawlspaces or the framing, you can count on Complete Restoration Services to have the equipment and experience needed to get the job done right. With a 24/7 emergency line, you can always reach an expert at Complete Restoration Services.
- FREE Estimates
- Trained Experts
- Direct Insurance Billing
- Clean Trust Certified
Hassle Free Claims Process
with Top Insurance Providers
times to the following area:
- 11880 W. President Drive, Suite H
- Boise, ID 83713