Diamond Recovery is the New Name in Recovery Services
Formerly known as Tri County DKI, Diamond Recovery specializes in several types of home restoration including water damage, mold remediation and fire/smoke damage repair. No matter what kind of problem you’re experiencing, you can count on Diamond Recovery to be there fast to get to work. Handling water damage as soon as possible is key to ensuring you get the best outcome when repairs are done. Diamond Recovery is the professional, knowledgeable water specialist with more than 40 years of experience.
Get started immediately when you’ve got a water problem
The faster you begin addressing a water issue in your home or business, the fewer problems you’ll likely face long term. You won’t believe how much damage can be caused to your structure in as little as 24 hours after water damage hits, but Diamond Recovery knows all too well how costly it can be to wait.
As soon as you notice excessive water, call Diamond Recovery to get to work quickly:
- Mold and mildew can begin to set in within the first 48 hours
- Hardwood floors can warp after 12 hours under water
- Moisture can permeate drywall and sheetrock that may need to be replaced
- Carpeting is particularly susceptible to mold growth in the wake of flooding
- Electrical systems within your home may be compromised by water
- Structural elements such as ceilings and foundations may be dangerous when wet
Flooding Doesn't Happen on Your Schedule
Flooding doesn’t always happen at the most convenient time which is why your local Novi Diamond Recovery team is on call 24/7. When you wake up to a soggy basement or a flooded bathroom in the middle of the night, don’t hesitate! Call Diamond Recovery right away to minimize your damage. A team can respond to your call in 60 minutes or less.
Flooding conditions are increased due to the area’s wet and unpredictable weather. Here are a few risk factors your home may encounter for a flooding situation:
- If your house is in a flood plain you have a 25% chance of flooding every 30 years
- Deep freezes throughout winter commonly cause pipes to burst
- Strong winds and storm damage to roofs can let in water from outside
- Aging construction may mean your plumbing is not up to date
- Rapid snow melt can cause excess water to flood the lower levels of your home
The good news is that there are water damage restoration companies that specialize in cleaning up these kinds of messes. Diamond Recovery will work with you on a free estimate for a repair plan you’re comfortable with and even talk to you specifically about your insurance policy, including filing all necessary paperwork. All its work is guaranteed for a year for further peace of mind. Start today by calling Diamond Recovery in your area.
Emergency service from highly trained experts
When you have standing water in your home you want to know you’ve got help from an expert team of water damage restoration professionals. Diamond Recovery has decades of experience handling flood conditions and its certified technicians work with you on everything from drying out your carpet to mold remediation.
It’s never too early to begin the water restoration process. The faster you act, the more you might save in the long run and the quicker you can get back to living your normal life. Diamond Recovery is your choice for quality restoration and repair services – call now to find out more about your options.
- FREE Estimates
- Trained Experts
- Direct Insurance Billing
- Clean Trust Certified
Hassle Free Claims Process
with Top Insurance Providers
times to the following area:
- 41115 Jo Drive, Suite 200
- Novi, MI 48375