Dreyer’s Cleaning and Restoration: Serving You for 30+ Years
The Dreyer’s Cleaning and Restoration company has been family owned and operated for decades. It provides fast, dependable water, flood, fire, and mold service 24 hours a day, as well as a variety of other home disaster services. When you need help fast with a devastating home flood or fire damage, Dreyer’s Cleaning and Restoration is the name to trust in your metro area. Call right now to dispatch a technician to your home in 30 minutes or less, guaranteed!
Don’t let water damage go undetected
Water always travels the path of least resistance and can sneak into the tiniest parts of your home. The state-of-the-art equipment used by Dreyer’s Cleaning and Restoration can help catch all the water-related issues in your home before they lead to bigger problems such as mold and rot.
To detect hidden water damage, Dreyer’s Cleaning and Restoration uses:
- Thermal imaging cameras
- Non-penetrating probes
- Penetrating probes
- Moisture detection machines
It’s crucial that hidden water be identified early and removed as soon as possible. Water that’s not detected in the wake of a flooding problem may lead to toxic mold, warping floors and structurally unsound walls and ceilings.
Why call Dreyer’s for water damage restoration service?
There’s a reason home and business owners have been coming back to the team at Dreyer’s Cleaning and Restoration for more than 30 years. The business is family owned and operated and the owners understand what water damage risks you face. Here's what you get when you call Dreyer's Cleaning and Restoration:
- Thirty minutes or less response time or you get $250 toward your insurance deductible
- Free estimate of the service plan
- Storm response services available in the event of a structure-damaging storm
- Direct knowledge of insurance filing procedures that can help you get paid fast
- Modern, advanced structural drying equipment that gets the job done correctly
When you’re facing a home or business flood, the last thing you want to worry about is the reputation of the water damage professionals you choose. Dreyer’s Cleaning and Restoration employs trained and certified technicians and has been trusted for flood, fire, mold, and water damage for decades.
How to handle water damage
First and foremost, when you’re looking at a water issue inside your home, safety is a priority.
- NEVER enter a flooded room, as you may risk electrocution before turning off circuit breakers.
- ALWAYS attempt to turn off the water source if possible.
- KEEP children and pets away from the affected area until it has been completely repaired.
- REMOVE all valuables and small items that you can from the area.
- DO NOT turn on the ceiling fan in a room that may have ceiling water damage.
When the Dreyer’s Cleaning and Restoration team members arrives, you’ll be in good hands. They can start working on your property right away and get you back to normal quickly. And when it comes time to deal with the insurance company, they’ll help you with that too. All their work is guaranteed for a year.
The Dreyer’s Cleaning and Restoration team is your neighbor, and it knows the trials and tribulations that come with too much water. After flooding, storm damage or mold problems strike, call Dreyer’s Cleaning and Restoration immediately to clean up the mess and get back to everyday life.
- FREE Estimates
- Trained Experts
- Direct Insurance Billing
- Clean Trust Certified
Hassle Free Claims Process
with Top Insurance Providers
times to the following area:
- 4605 NW 6 Street Suite H
- Gainesville, FL 32609