Homeowners Have Counted on Gale Force Cleaning and Restoration for Years
What are you waiting for when it comes to water damage restoration? Gale Force offers free estimates and inspections for everything from fire damage to a serious flood issue. The team of experts at Gale Force Cleaning and Restoration knows exactly what your home needs to get back to normal, and they’ve got the equipment to get it done. When you call Gale Force you can rest assured you’re in the best hands possible - just ask your neighbors! There’s a reason Gale Force Cleaning and Restoration is the top choice for quality water restoration services.
The Water Damage Removal Process
It’s imperative that you begin the cleanup process as quickly as possible when you experience a water damage restoration issue, which is why the Gale Force team is ready to take your call 24/7. The sooner you get to the water damage, the better your final result will be. Here's what you might expect:
- A Gale Force technician will make a free onsite estimate of what's required.
- The work usually starts by removing all 'loose' water using specialized equipment.
- Digital moisture meters are then implemented to detect any hidden water.
- A thorough 'dry out' plan is compiled, which includes baseline dry data for the structure.
- The drying process is measured daily and customers receive a complete moisture report.
- All necessary steps are taken to ensure even the hardest-to-reach moisture is removed.
The nationally certified technicians at Gale Force Cleaning can then do everything possible to eliminate the risk of future mold and mildew growth. Not only can water damage cause unsightly mold in your walls, floors or even where you can’t see it, the resulting mold can actually make you and your family sick.
Mold is your biggest enemy after a water issue
Most people think that structural damage and warped floorboards are the worst possible outcome of a flood situation. In fact, the toxic mold spores that often result from water damage begin to multiply immediately, reaching into the billions within just days. Some strains of mold can cause respiratory harm and actually persistently make your family sick.
Gale Force Cleaning and Restoration handles mold removal as well as water damage repair. Here are a few of the signs you may be experiencing an unwanted mold issue in your home:
- Musty odors that don’t go away even after cleaning.
- Visible black or green mold growth on surfaces.
- Water damage on the ceiling or floor that won’t go away.
- Persistent coughing, headaches, or other signs of illness.
If you suspect you may have a mold problem in your home, call Gale Force Cleaning right away. It’s never too soon to take care of a budding mildew problem after disastrous water damage, and the faster you get started the easier it will be to remedy the situation. All work is guaranteed for a year.
Call Gale Force anytime, day or night
Professionals at Gale Force Cleaning and Restoration are available 24-hours a day to rush to your home or business as soon as you notice signs of water-related problems. Water damage usually doesn’t happen when it’s most convenient, but with a partner like Gale Force, you’re in good hands.
To speak to a licensed representative in your area, pick up the phone and call. You can have a uniformed team of pros from Gale Force Cleaning at your home in as little as one hour!
- FREE Estimates
- Trained Experts
- Direct Insurance Billing
- Clean Trust Certified
Hassle Free Claims Process
with Top Insurance Providers
times to the following area:
- 14 Atlanta Avenue
- Ocean View, DE 19970