When You Experience Water Damage, Make Givens Restoration Your First Call.
No one ever sees water damage coming. Givens Restoration is available 24 hours a day to handle your most disastrous water damage restoration issues, day or night. From flooding to inclement weather to ageing pipes and plumbing, there are dozens of reasons your Kansas home may experience water damage. Call right away to get started with a full treatment plan from Givens Restoration, Inc. A highly professional technician can be at your home within minutes, not days! Call now to get started with your water damage restoration plan.
Water Damage is Categorized by Severity
Givens Restoration works with all three categories of water damage, from minor to the most severe. No matter what type of water, sewer, or moisture issue you have in your home, call right away to avoid long-term complications.
- Category One: Category one water damage is the least severe and only involves 'clean' water that’s not contaminated. Examples include overflowing tubs and broken water supply lines.
- Category Two: Category two water damage is slightly worse, involving 'grey' water that has some degree of contamination and can actually make you sick. Examples may include dishwasher discharge and sump pump failures, as well as some toilet overflows.
- Category Three: Category three water damage is the most severe and involves a high degree of contamination. Known as 'black' water, these issues result from such problems as sewage backups, rising streams, or certain toilet overflows. Category three water damage has a high possibility of making you and your family sick.
Act fast to avoid long-term water damage issues
Givens Restoration is open 24 hours a day to provide you emergency service when you need it most. The second you notice a water problem, you should pick up the phone and get started with a treatment plan – the longer you wait, the more damage your home will suffer. Givens Restoration offers a free onsite estimate of the work that must be done.
It’s important to stay safe in the event of water damage. Here are a few tips from Givens on what NOT to do in the wake of a floor or water seepage issue:
- Do not use electrical items in the flood zone or turn on ceiling fans in the area.
- Do not leave vulnerable items such as furniture and upholstery in the flood zone.
- Do not leave colored items (like magazines) in the flood zone to spread dyes.
- Do not hesitate to turn off the main water source if possible.
Safety is the number one priority when it comes to a water damage restoration issue inside your home. Not only does Givens Restoration service residential structures, it helps commercial businesses owners and even industrial facilities rebuild and repair after water disasters, too. Call now to find out more.
Givens Restoration is your water damage restoration partner
The team at Givens Restoration has been handling water issues for decades, and the company knows a thing or two about the area’s biggest risks. From snow melt to storm damage, there’s no shortage of situations that can eventually lead to a water damage restoration issue inside your home.
Don’t wait to call when you see water. The faster you get started cleaning up the mess, the less likely you are to experience long term problems such as mold, structural damage, and even electrical issues. Remember, all work is guaranteed for a year. Givens Restoration is waiting on your call!
- FREE Estimates
- Trained Experts
- Direct Insurance Billing
- Clean Trust Certified
Hassle Free Claims Process
with Top Insurance Providers
times to the following area:
- 250 North Pennsylvania
- Wichita, KS 67214