Millers Maintenance and Water Damage is there for you
When you’ve got water damage in your home or commercial structure, you may not know where to turn. It’s important to remember that the faster you get to water damage, the better the end result can be, which is why Millers Maintenance and Water Damage is open 24 hours a day. Emergency disasters call for emergency solutions, and Millers has the trained personnel and the right equipment to get the job done. All work is guaranteed for a year.
Home disasters rarely happen one at a time
Unfortunately, when water damage restoration is needed, the problem usually comes from multiple sources and often affects many different parts of the home. Water has a tendency to seep into the path of least resistance, which often means the subflooring, the sheetrock and even the furniture.
So, what does Millers Maintenance recommend you do the second you need water damage services for your structure?
- Immediately remove all light furniture and place aluminum foil under the furniture you can’t move.
- If possible, turn off the water to the structure if the flood is caused from within.
- Avoid the flooded are if you think there may be risk of electrical shock or bacterial contamination.
- Soak up any water you can with towels and mops.
- Call Millers Maintenance and Water Damage right away!
It is absolutely crucial that you bring in professionals within hours after water damage strikes. Not only do you have a better chance of salvaging your structure that way, it will look better to your insurance provider.
Your water damage restoration experts
Millers Maintenance and Water Damage can handle any-size water damage restoration problem, from a leaky pipe to a full-scale backyard flood.
Here are a few of the most common reasons home and business owners in California find themselves needing water damage services:
- Broken pipes and improperly installed plumbing can lead to flooding.
- Appliances like dishwashers that malfunction may leak water into your home.
- Sewage backups may cause toilet overflows and septic issues.
- Broken above-ground pools can cause water to flood your yard and home.
Regardless of the cause of your flooding, bring in the professionals fast. Millers Maintenance and Water Damage will give you a free onsite estimate, and it has the state of the art equipment you need to dehumidify your property quickly as well as get the job done right. Efficiency is only beneficial when the work can be counted on!
24/7 service from Millers Maintenance
Regardless of when your water damage issue arises, Millers Maintenance and Water Damage is available. Call anytime, day or night, to speak to a qualified representative near your property.
The sooner you spring into action when water damage strikes, the more likely you’ll be able to save your valuables, salvage your flooring and prevent long term issues such as mold. Don’t let water damage wreak havoc on your home for months to come! Call Millers Maintenance as soon as you suspect trouble.
- FREE Estimates
- Trained Experts
- Direct Insurance Billing
- Clean Trust Certified
Hassle Free Claims Process
with Top Insurance Providers
times to the following area:
- 940 River Mountain Dr
- Covina, CA 89015